July 9, 2012

Ray-gun Pistols and Sci-fi


As promised I finally have some pictures up from the fabulous Steampunk Festival that was held in Fairhaven on Saturday. It was a complete blast and I'm definitely going to be attending again next year! Check out these phenomenal attendees that I I got to snap a photograph of:


A lone heroine


Decked out to the nines. 


A fashionable afternoon out. 


A gorgeous beauty and two stellar gentleman.


Some undercover Whovians who soniced me. Squee!


Ms. Aviator


A wild and western gal!


Loved her costume!


The cutest little duo - you rocked it gals of Five Leaf Clover Costuming


Bellingham Steampunker's


What a better way to hang out with your mom than go to a Steampunk Festival! 


Like my gun?


A vendor.


A family that plays together, stays together.


A smilin' beauty


Two happy steampunking couples!


A kilt and a cane, what could be better?


Mom and daughter posing for the camera.


What a dashing pair.


Parasols for a pretty day!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!