July 23, 2012

Pride Week Festival - Part 1

Oh my gosh! It was such a freaking blast to go to Pride, I went last year (see here for all the fabulous goodness) and vowed that I would come back again this year to experience it again.



Check out this adorable little Pug! He was all decked out with his rainbow bandana and loving being out and about with the crowd. There were so many dogs and puppies out and about with their owners showing their pride and support with the crowd. 


The official B'ham Pride Flag! Check out their super great website here. They organize the pride parade every year! And here are some of the great local vendors and sponsors that participated either in the parade or the festival itself:


3. Camp Ten Trees  4. Sassy Glass


One of my favorite attendees was this little girl who kept dancing to the music and being happy to her hearts content. It was definitely an all-ages event!


Wasn't this hat just adorable? Can't wait for next year's and it's barely been a week since this parade happened. I'm working hard on the next pride post in between taking pictures, working and going on a fun family reunion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!