July 26, 2012

Exterminate...Exterminate...Thank you!

I love sci-fi. I love artists. I love Doctor Who. What does that give you? My 2012 Comic Con Print by Andrew Heath, an artist from Kentucky!

Artwork by Andrew Heath

I just adore this print! I had a special request about my shipment and he got right on it. Andrew totally has the people skills well as those amazing artistic skills.  And he had a special surprise for me when we were chatting about my purchase on Etsy. He told me that: 


Isn't that super sweet? He includes a doodle for every buyer! But by the time I had written him back, he had shipped my package (work has been busy!) and he couldn't include the doodle. But, he came through and sent me on through e-mail. And now I have an actual print of his work and a digital copy. Check out my cute little Dalek:

Artwork by Andrew Heath

Do you have a favorite artist that you've met online? What genre of art and types of art do you gravitate towards?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!