June 28, 2012

I'm crazy for feeling this way...

It's been a crazy (both bad and good) couple of weeks and I'm finally recovering to a point where I'm sticking my head out again. On June 15th I finally graduated with my degree -- associate of arts and sciences. It felt good to finally be done with this saga that I started when I was 18 years old and a baby in terms of life experience (still am). It made feel like I had finally accomplished something, and now it it is over. Woo!


And, it's been awhile since I started it, but I'm finally publicly announcing that I have a Facebook page for The Hummingbird Hollow. I'd love some honest feedback and dialogue and to get to know y'all a bit better.


And last, but definitely not least, go check out this fabulous G+ web chat called Books & Beer Hangout: Writing & Publishing Science-Based Books with my good friend Lari from That Radical Librarian. It's a great web chat with Phil Plait from Bad Astronomy and the fellows from ePublish Unum about science-based books and publishing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!