May 19, 2012

Super Saturday!

It's another gorgeous day in the Pacific Northwest and I simply cannot get enough of this fantastic weather. I've woke up late (8 am is late for me now), laid in bed and surfed the internet lazily for awhile, then I finally kicked myself out of bed around 10 a.m. and went and had a visit with my friend who is leaving to U.K for a couple weeks. We were able to catch a match while hanging out this afternoon and it even went into overtime!

The rest of the afternoon I've spent utterly relaxing on the porch, reading a great book and listening to a few of my newly found favorite songs on Pandora.


After that I fell into a lazy sleep under the sun and took some photos when I woke up, I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!






Have a Super Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!