April 2, 2012

Unicorn Farts...

...and no, I'm not kidding you! 


Since I have started working at a place that sells the ingredients to make your own cosmetics, soaps, balms and lotions I have found an affinity for homemade items. The other day, a co-worker of mine posted a fantabulous article on Facebook about a soaper who made an unusual sounding lip balm.

Amanda over at Long Winter Farm has created the unusual sounding Unicorn Farts Lip Balm. Since being featured on several blogs she has gotten over a couple hundred orders for this spearmint and pink cotton candy flavored lip-balm. I love the funny and nerdy name for it because it just evokes a hilarious mental image!


Using this lip balm makes me even more excited to make my own creations! This Easter weekend my mother-in-law and I will be making melt & pour soap. I am really excited to do another soaping project and hopefully will be including pictures and a possible tutorial about our soaping adventures!

What's the nerdiest/funniest product name you've ever came across?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!