April 24, 2012

Am I An Adult Yet?

Oh my goodness, it's almost May already! I can hardly believe that we have been through a fourth of the year already and it feels like it just started. For the past two months, I've been super-busy working at my very first full-time job. It's been difficult, but oh-so-rewarding. I haven't had time to be crafty or do any fun project as I'm learning to manage my time, but I am working on it and hope to have some fun projects and pictures to show you soon! Until then, enjoy some photos that I've taken with Instagram (my new obsession)!

Paintball Graffiti at the Skate Park
Relaxing at the Lake
Is there a troll under there?
Words of Enlightenment
Didgeridoo player at the Co-op
Teas and Treasures




2 comments:

  1. How can I find you over at Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to email me how to find you at becky(underscore)soup61(at)comcast(dot)net I'd be happy to find you. I just don't have mine public quite yet.

      Delete

Leave me a note!