March 19, 2012

St. Paddy's Day -- A Bit Belated

Oh life! You keep getting busier and busier! I really cannot wait to start blogging regularly again. Tomorrow is the last day of my classes before I am done with my degree and this week will be a bit crazy, but after that all I have to do (and want to do) is work!

Until then, enjoy these fantastical pictures of our local St. Patrick's Day Parade!

Leprechaun
Panda and Tiger
Monkey asking for a balloon

Smiles!
Firetruck!
Chicken & Fish on a Bicycle
St. Patrick
A Pot of Gold

Save the Ales! ~ Boundary Bay Brewery
Red Heads
Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro
Vintage Car
Coal Costs Us - Protect Whatcom
Vespa Rider 
Vespa Rider Too!
Basset Hound
If a bird fell in love with a fish where would they live? On a bicycle of course!
Happy Monkey!
A.nimals as N.atural T.herapy!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being done with your degree!! It is such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such an amazing feeling to be done with my degree and I am so glad I am done, I have no need or want to ever go back!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!