February 29, 2012

I'll admit...

...that trying to be a radical homemaker is not as easy as I thought it sounded. I think I've finished the 'honeymoon' part of my choice in this new life-path and now it is going to be some hard work and I'm not wanting to change my mind, but I realize how hard this can be and re-evaluating my resources and ways of doing it. 


That being said, I have excellent news.....*I have a JOB* I have been diligently looking for something over the course of the last few months and I have found something that fits me and my values perfectly. I'll be working for [second-largest distributor of soap-making supplies worldwide; I don't want any of my blog to seem like an advertisement for my work, even thought I super love it!], which is a locally-based company which sells soap-making supplies and other crafty little wonders. 

This is especially wonderful for me because it will help me on my path to becoming a radical homemaker by encouraging my creativity in the line of soaps, makeups, lotions, etc. as well as providing the resources and materials to do so. 

With the empowering and encouraging environment that I have already experienced in only a few hours of work earlier today, I know this place will provide me with incredible and life-changing opportunities

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Becky! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures and discoveries. I understand about the challenges of radical homemaking and homesteading. At heart I am a homesteader all the way. In reality....geeze, I mean I really do want to be, but feel so lost and caught up in life as I've always lived it. I'm soaking up your inspiration though. Every day brings new opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am hoping to be able to share all these wonderful discoveries with my closest friends and new acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!