January 30, 2012

Far too long...

It has been far too long since I have written in this blog. The mixture of stress from school and life has contributed to it being blank and unwritten in for the past few months. Even know, I wonder and muse if it is something that should be continued.

I ask myself, why should I keep writing? What is the point? Is it worth it? Do I have anything to say that I think would benefit other people? These are a few questions that I will be musing to myself over the next few days.

Until then, peace, love & happiness.


2 comments:

  1. Another question might be, "Is writing benefiting me (you)?"

    And I sure appreciate the things you write, and the YOU you share. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen. <3

    It wasn't benefiting me for awhile, and I think that is why I stopped. I'm feeling a need to write again, so I think I'm going to write again. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!