November 6, 2011

Gratitude Food

Food, food what a wonderful treat. 

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis


Food enriches our lives in a way that touches every part of our lives. From our emotions to our physical being from our spiritual life to our material life. 


Today, I am focusing on a gratitude. The gratitude that I have food to eat, that I am able to eat it and that my allergies are not too severe.


 I have gratitude to the loving and empowering community that I live in. A community that prides themselves on having multiple-options for people with food sensitivities, allergies and specific eating habits. Thank you Bellingham. 
P.S. Please give to your local food bank. Search at Feeding America to find the closest one to you
-------------

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Makes me REALLY miss our Sioux Falls summer farmers market. Luckily my hubby and I recently discovered an all natural organic market nearby to get us through the winter months. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the marshmallow shot. Visiting you from the Sweet Little Photo Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    @Kirsten. I <3 Farmer's Markets and I am so lucky to be able to have local co-op's open year round in my area. :)

    @Susan, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberries as an art form... LOVE it. They look so delicious. :D And I love the quote at the top! Especially if that zucchini bread is made with chocolate. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!