September 8, 2011

Vet Visit, One Year

Miss Maybe decided that her kitty kennel was her new favourite place to hide-out. In fact last night she slept in it. Unlike a normal cat, Maybe loves the carriers and will walk-in at anytime.


Today was Maybe's annual check-up with the vet; which astounds me because I cannot believe this little girl has been with us for over a year; and we got to check-up on her health and get her some essential shots. 

We arrived early (and hour early at that, by accident), but the vet was able to squeeze us in. Before we went, there were a few items of business that I needed to talk to the veteranarian about. 

In the past month, we found fleas (eww!) on Maybe and I was worried about the continuation of them. Luckily, the natural treatment that we used worked for us and the veterinarian said she was not able to find any fleas left!

The only other item of business that I needed to talk to the vet about was Maybe's weight. Now, I am not a weight-freak, but we found out that my little over a year old kitten weighs sixteen pounds. This worried me quite a bit and the vet and I talked about a plan on helping my little girl get back to a healthy and safe weight.

All in all, it was an easy and safe visit. So glad that Maybe is in our family and that her health is well. <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Holy Cat, Batman!
    Sixteen pounds! I am glad
    that she had a great check up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Holy cat, batman is right! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!