August 16, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Here I thought I was going to be blogging again, but early this morning, my dearest Grandmother passed away. She was a wonderful woman with a heart gold and a laugh that I will never forget. She was always there for me and cared so much about me.I will miss you Grandma.

February 13, 1928 - August 16, 2011
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.  --Seneca
So, I am going to take a break again, and this one will be a bit longer, just to deal and process this grief as well as finish this school quarter.

I will miss you my dear friends. I will see you soon.

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear, Becky! My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, Becky. I will miss your posts, but wish you to put yourself first. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss, Becky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Becky... I'm so sorry to hear. :( She's with Spirit now. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers... <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my friends. <3

    The funeral was yesterday and it was sadness but healing at the same time. I am looking forward to blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!