August 4, 2011

Piggy in a Cup

See this?
This is what happened to a treasured cup of mine last year. Since then, it's laid in wait to be fixed, but to no avail! As I was recently cleaning a closet I came across it and it brought back memories.

As a child, my Grandmother bought these cups for her grandchildren and we would always use them when we came over or went on motorhome trips with my grandparents.

I realized that I missed having that cup and that I *HAD* to have another one. I searched and searched in vain for an affordable one, but couldn't find it until my sister pointed me to a wonderful little Etsy store, Mona Lisa Art.

So look what I spent money on.....



-----

This made me so excited to get and it holds a special place in my heart because my dear Grandmother bought it for me.

2 comments:

Leave me a note!