August 6, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

My great friend Lari, from Lari Is Writing just told me last night that I would be interested in her most recent blog post. What a sweet friend, she nominated me and my blog for a Liebster Blog Award.


"The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate four-five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them."

 
 1. Lari at Lari is Writing. Yes, she nominated me, but I LOVE her blog. It's all about literature, geekiness and writing. I've learned so much about literature and libraries and general knowledge that I absolutely just love it! Go visit her for some excellent blog posts.

2. Jennie at Fond of Blond. Jenni is above all an amazing author. She is also a friend, a mother, a wife, a sister and a daughter. Jennie has three rambunctious wonderful little blonde boys and lives in Arizona. She hasn't written a few novels and features her personal writing from time to time on her blog. She also includes her day-to-day life in her writing it's also a great write. Go over and read and follow her blog!

3. Lindsay at Happier Than a Bird Quilts. If there is one word to describe Lindsay's work, it is incredible. Lindsay is a SAHM who two adorable little girls. Lindsay makes her own quilts and sells them on Etsy. She even does customized quilts. Stop by and look at her work!

4. Chris at Heavy Steps. Chris is one of my inspirations and idols. He has started a blog chronicling his weight loss and his body and life goals. He posts about his family and his struggles and achievements in that sphere. Chris is someone I've known for years and seeing him accomplish those goals just makes me even more happy for him. Go ahead and stop by his blog and say hi!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Becky! I will for sure have to do this! I like IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Becky! You spoil me with your kind words. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Becky, you're the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog! We are twinsies! Mine is the 9th too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! How awesome! :)

    Same age and everything. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!