August 25, 2011

It's been a long time...

As of the past few weeks, I've been a 'single' lady. My husband has been at his annual monthly training for the National Guard. It's just been me and my kitty at home. 

Luckily, this past weekend was his brother's wedding and my husband was able to come home for just the afternoon. We walked around the park where the wedding was being held and took pictures together. We rarely get pictures together, so I was so happy to get a great shot of us together and happy.

-----

5 comments:

  1. so glad you got to spend some time with him AND get some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it when hubby is home too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emily! I don't get very many pictures with me and anyone else, so this was a plus for me.

    Thanks Lari! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!