July 8, 2011

Nine, not Ten

 1) A list of 10 old TV shows you’d like to make a comeback.

This is a prompt that just jumped out at me. I'm quite a fan of TV shows and have some of my favourites. These are shows that I wish could come back, especially the ones that were canceled prematurely.












*Technically, it is a mini-series, but I wish they could have made another one

--------
To be completley honest, I could only think of nine TV shows that I want returned to TV. I am sure there are more, but my brain is just plum out of thinking-thoughts today!

-------


10 comments:

  1. I never watched any of these shows. Most I didn't even hear of before.

    Here's a link to my list:
    http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2011/07/karens-top-10-tv-shows-writers-workshop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karen, These are defintley different shows and not mainstream at all! I love each and every one of them though. You should try them out!

    And thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris, I've never actually seen that show, can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my Becky....I would love to see Dead Like Me and Firefly come back too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Courtney,

    I am SO glad that someone else know Dead Like Me. Did you see the movie (it was horrible!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ironically enough, I didn't even know there was a Dead Like Me movie but Serenity is one of my all time favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jericho, McGyver, Dollhouse, The Pretender, The Event (even though it's just been canceled)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never saw the Event, was it any good? And I 100% agree on Dollhouse. Loved that show! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!