July 10, 2011

Proposition: B-Proud

I love Pride.


It brings so much joy, happiness, laughter, sexuality and goodness together. 

There were so many great booths and groups supporting Bellingham Pride that I just felt joy being there.



And some of the local groups that help support Pride




 And who doesn't love free condoms?

-----
Has anyone else attended their local pride parades/festivals? What is your favourite part? Do you live in a conservative are and have protestors? Share your favourite Pride stories!
-----

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Bellingham Pride! I miss WA pride festivals....our pride fest is this weekend in Colorado Springs and it is always met with some protestors and they are getting meaner and meaner every year! I truly wish there was more support in our area! Thank you again for reminding me of a WA pride fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I super love pride and I was really happy I was able to go this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm so sorry you have to deal with the protestors. That's a huge bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!