July 18, 2011

A Form of Autobiography

Gardens are a form of autobiography.  ~Sydney Eddison, Horticulture magazine, August/September 1993

Oh, how I wish, I wish that I had a large acre of land that I could grow to my hearts delight. Alas, I do not, all I have is a small little porch with the littlest amount of dirt possible.  Even with this little amount, I've decorated it and grown some of my own food. Here are a few pictures of my own little Hummingbird Hollow and the abodes of others around me in our complex.










2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photography! I wish I had a green thumb. Finally after 6 years I have tomato plants growing and thriving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm thinking of doing something with my photography, but I'm not sure quite what yet. I'm working on having a green thumb, these are defintley not things (except the strawberry plant) that I've grown.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!