July 22, 2011

Feature Friday - Lari Is Writing

Today, I'm going to feature my dear friend's blog,


This blog is all about humour, literature and geekiness. Lari was born a library goddess and her hunger for knowledge and thirst to read cannot be matched. Lari is an American Library Assocation Spectrum Scholar (2009) and graduated with an Masters in Library Sciences from the University of North Texas in 2010.




In her blog posts, Lari's wonderful personality and humorous soul shine through and the range of her topics lead you from young adult literature to e-books and beyond. Some of my favourite posts of hers are:

How I Check Out and Download Library eBooks for My Nook
Monks, Monasteries, Murder, and Medieval Mayhem
Saturday Night TV : Sappy Fantasy Shows I Really Like
Soucouyants Overdrive Drives My Library World

 And she even has a blog reader's favourite thing, a giveaway, which I was lucky enough to win. Lari sent me a beautiful postcard and an awesome pen from her little island in the middle of the Pacific.


So go visit Lari's blog and follow her on Twitter.  ☺

You won't regret it.

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Thank you so much for featuring me Becky! I love the post. I'm going to blog about it RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Lari! I was nervous about featuring someone else's blog, but it makes me happy to know that you love it so much. Feel free to point out anything that you would change so I have options in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful way to learn about new blogs :) thank-you for sharing, I am a new follower..

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sharon! Thank you for stopping by! I'll stop by your blog as well! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!