June 11, 2011

Make Your Own Sachet from Loose Leaf Tea*

There is this tea that I have at home, it's called Youthberry & Wild Orange Blossom. It is the most fragrant smelling tea I have ever come across. It is like a sweet summer day with sweet orange blossoms blooming on the breeze.



The other day, I left it in my tea strainer too long (a couple of days). As I pulled it out i realized it still had a bit of it's fragrance left. I decided that it would make a beautiful smelling sachet.




After a day or so it was still a little wet, so I put it in a pie tin and set it in the oven at 175(degree sign) for five-ten minutes.



After words, I took a small little bag I had lying around and stuck the tea in it as potpourri.


 

See what used loose-leaf tea can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!