May 24, 2011

Red Potatoes and Rosemary

Today I decided to do my first posting on food. For this particular post, I chose one my favourite recipes, Red Potatoes and Rosemary.

This is what I used:
Red potatoes, Pepper, Salt, Rosemary, Olive Oil & Water

I first started out with bag of red potatoes. I choose smaller potatoes because I felt they worked better for this recipe.
Po-ta-toes!





I then plopped them in a large pot and fill up with water so that the potatoes were completely covered. 


I boiled them for 20-30 minutes and after I boiled them, I drained the water and spread the potatoes out on a flat cookie tray after cutting them in half


After halving the potatoes, I drizzled olive oil liberally all over the potatoes.

At this point, I sprinkled rosemary, pepper and salt all around and on the potatoes and put them in the over at 400F foe 30-40 minutes.

Then I ate them!


---

Ingredients
-Small bag of red potatoes
-Olive oil, pepper & salt to taste
-Water

Directions
1. Wash potatoes
2. Stick in large pot and boil for 20-30 minutes
3. Put on large cookie sheet and halve
4. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes
5. Sprinkle with rosemary, pepper & salt to taste
6. Bake in oven at 400F for 30-40 minutes
7. Eat!

---

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for this! I was actually just thinking the other day that I wish I had a good red potato recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great one, it works really well, it's really easy and fairly fast. And yummy! Tell me how you like it when you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!