May 20, 2011

Books & Books

The other day I had a chance to venture out and visit one of my local bookstores--Village Books--and picked out some used books for my library. Here are my newest books and flights for the imagination.
 ❖ Crossing into Medicine Country : A Journey in Native American Healing by David Carson ❖

❖ The Weiser Field Guide to Witches by Judika Elles ❖

Anything dealing with the study of religion, spirituality, mysticism and metaphysical topics interests me. Whether it is the sacred text of an unfamiliar religion, a study of a subculture of Christianity or a book detailing the beliefs of any particular religion, I will pick it up and read it.
------

2 comments:

  1. Michele Cryer-BruceMay 28, 2011, 3:13:00 PM

    My house is like a mini library, and I'm still expanding my collection. I like all sorts of books, but mainly buy crime/horror thrillers, some with a little sci-fi..Dean Koontz, and books about cats. I do have a small collection of books re witchcraft, religion and stone circles etc. as well as novels and biographies. I just love reading! And cats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!