May 21, 2011

First Farmer's Market of the Year

This morning I woke up to the rain pattering above me and my cute kitten giving me this look 
"Mommy, wake up!"
After laying in bed for a bit longer, I decided to head on down to the farmer's market for the first time this year. Even though it was a bit overcast and grey. Here are a few beautiful things I took pictures of.

 ❂ A baby tree, starting it's life out ❂
◎ Blast of Color
Bird Bath ☁

 ☮ Peaceful

 ☄ Beautiful ☄

 ❊ Honey Sticks ❊

❣ Lavender Bunches ❣

  ✯Fresh Food ✯

☾ Bright and cheerful ☽


 Then I saw this
╰☆╮ My new purse ╰☆╮
 And fell completely in love with it. It was just what I was looking for in a new side bag. It's from a local seamstress, Stitchcrafter.


As I was leaving, I ran into this young man singing "Hey There Delilah," by the Plain White T's, and just had to stop and listen to his voice.



I love visiting my local farmer's market because it supports my local economy and artisans and puts money back into the community that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!