May 14, 2011

Birthday of a Kitten

Today is Maybe's declared (we do not know the actual date) birthday. 

 We adopted her last August, near the end of the summer.  This was the first snapshot we ever took of her.
 

~M's Cameo~
Isn't she precious? I cannot believe that my little baby Maybe is a year-old now. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home.

 ♥ Welcome to the world little one ♥



We aren't doing anything formal, but she is going to get this brand new toy (or should I say toys)!


{Little mice}
 
Catnip Squirrel
I couldn't pass up buying her these toys (in fact, I bought her several others but she had already torn into them by the time I started taking pictures).





I told her it was her birthday and this is the look she gave me:

Really mom? ANOTHER picture!?!?!




She has grown so much and I cannot imagine our lives without this precious little creature. I love you Maybe and I'm so glad that you came into my life when you did. You saved me. ♥

Here are some other adorable photos of her that I cannot pass up to share with y'all.


M & M


A small little baby


Nap-time


Hungry, hungry kitty!


Favourite sleeping position


The glass is bigger then her head


No More Pictures!


Queen of the World


Sleepy & Happy


Happiest Smile


Purr-fect!


Nap-time! Oh boy!


This is MY toy.


Seems to be her favourite place to stick her head

2 comments:

  1. Michele Cryer-BruceMay 28, 2011, 3:18:00 PM

    She's gorgeous!! Happy Birthday kittycat!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!